Role-playing games, the thing I do in my life other than just living, are a bitch to document. Games usually do not survive the translation into another medium and another mindset, as they tend to be so precisely tailored to the mood of the participants at the moment of playing. That is not a reason not to try - and wikis seem to hold a lot of promise. Some attempts in both English and Hebrew can be found on my game wiki.
I write this for fun and profit. Most of my recent stuff is on my github homepage.
Other cool stuff I was/am involved in:
- ABOSH Annotated, three friends trying to annotate Bialik's classic Maquama - boy I should get back to that.
- Motek medical, a virtual reality system for medical research and rehabilitation.
- wikimiflaga, an attempt at an online, wiki driven political party (went online a couple of days before Jimbo Wales - of wikipedia fame - opened his version) with Ram-On.
- MeDeaEx_, and interactive, virtual, cybernetic theatrical show, with Neora and Nimrod.
Stuff I read:
- Dim's Blog, which is a good read, even if he is not running you game.
- Bo's Blog, which is a good read, even if he is running you game. Also he is corky, on which most of the other sites linked on this page reside.